Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies: used to ensure that the user that is writing in a blog is a human being and not an automatic application. This is a way of fighting spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies in order to generate statistics about a website’s traffic and number of visits to that website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. For this reason, to exercise any of your rights as a user, you should communicate it directly to Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like and Share buttons, etc.
Disabling and deleting cookies.
You are able to make use of your right to disable or delete the cookies from this website. These actions are carried out differently according to the web browser in use. Click here to access a quick start guide of the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of the aforementioned third-party entities.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and with these tools you can make use of your rights to disable or delete them. Neither this web, nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the above mentioned browsers.
- It might be necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its choice of not accepting those cookies.
- Google Analytics stores the cookies in servers located in the United States, and commits not to share them with third parties, except for those cases where it is necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the system or the law obliges to do so. Google claims that they do not keep your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all the transferred data will be dealt with a high level of protection, following the European legislation. You may look up for detailed information on this matter by clicking here. If you wish further information about the use of the cookies by Google please click here.
- For further questions on this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us using the Contact section.